Head of AEQUITAS AIFC Branch, Head of Registration Sector, Senior Associate
Mr. Kulteleev has solid work experience specialising in the spheres of civil, corporate law, technology, media, and communications. He lectured civil law at one of the well-known Kazakhstan universities. He has been with AEQUITAS since 2007 and has been heading the firm's registration sector since 2012. In 2019 Mr. Kulteleev became the Head of AEQUITAS AIFC Branch. Tair is highly experienced in advising on general business issues, setting up and registering legal entities. He has many times represented clients in relations with state authorities and in courts and arbitration.
Kazakhstan Bar Association, TerraLex, AIFC
|2022-present||AEQUITAS Law Firm – Senior Associate|
|2019-present||AEQUITAS Law Firm – Head of AEQUITAS AIFC Branch|
|2012-present||AEQUITAS Law Firm – Head of Registration Sector|
|2007-2022||AEQUITAS Law Firm – Associate|
|2007||ASSISTANCE Law Firm – Paralegal|
|2006||Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Advisor|
|2003-2006||Kazakh Institute of Law and International Relations – Lecturer in Law|
|2003||Kazakh State Law University, LLB, Kazakhstan|
Re-Registration and Liquidation of Legal Entities
- Advice and representation in connection with registration matters for clients representing such world-famous brands as General Electric, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Lukoil, Hewlett-Packard, Mars, Gazprom Neft, Alfa Group, Johnson & Johnson, Schlumberger, Siemens, Scania, Sanofi, Promsvyazbank, Caterpillar, CCI France Kazakhstan and other.
- All-round legal support, including advice on different corporate law issues, development of a step-by-step plan of actions and measures, drafting of all required documents, including new corporate documents, and legal assistance in re-registration for transactions involving acquisition of participatory interests in such companies as Amity International LLP, Danone Kazakhstan LLP, EuroChem-Fertilizers LLP, Jacobs and other.
- Advice to Chartis Kazakhstan Insurance Company JSC, Atomredmetzoloto OJSC, TransContainer OJSC, AlyansNefteTransPetro LLP and other companies on matters in connection with the acquisition of shares in Kazakhstan companies, and legal support in the transfer of shares.
- Legal support in the liquidation of structural subdivisions of such famous companies as Kodak, American Express Bank, Whirlpool, Hewlett-Packard and Uranium One.
- Advice on a range of corporate governance issues and amendment of foundation documents in order to improve the management structure of local subsidiaries and structural subdivisions of such well-known companies as Hewlett-Packard, Jones Lang LaSalle, Reckitt Benckiser, Shclumberger and a large world top-10 pharmaceutical company.
- Advice to renowned corporations, including General Electric, ExxonMobil and John Deere, on various licensing issues and other matters pertaining to the Kazakhstan's permitting system.
- Advice to a foreign investor on solar power station construction issues and obtainment of relevant permits.
- Legal support in the process of changing chief executives of local subsidiaries and structural subdivisions of such famous companies as General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, Colgate-Palmolive, Reckitt Benckiser, Metro Cash & Carry, Coriant, Effective Energy N.V., Foodpanda, Mars and Tolmar, involving appropriate notifications of the change of management to governmental agencies.
Культелеев Т. Порядок регистрации и лицензирования частных компаний в Международном финансовом центре «Астана». // www.zakon.kz – 2021.08.26. Read
Kulteleev T., Specifics of setting up and registering companies in the AIFC // AIFC Academy of Law DISCOURSE. – February 2021
Культелеев Т. Особенности создания и регистрации компаний на территории Международного финансового центра «Астана». // www.zakon.kz – 2020.10.21.
Культелеев Т. Так ли проста регистрация компаний в Казахстане? // Эксперт Казахстан. – 2015. – № 25
Kulteleyev T., Tyo A. Issues of Limited Liability Partnerships Establishment and Registration in the Republic of Kazakhstan. – 2014. – June. Read