Kirill's areas of specialization are information and civil law and dispute resolution.
He is a winner of numerous student Olympiads and competitions. Kirill holds the fellowship of the Fund of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and was recognized as the best CIS Student 2020 according to National Movement "Bobek". He completed internship at International Arbitration IUS and AEQUITAS, and joined AEQUITAS in 2021.
|2022-present||AEQUITAS Law Firm – Associate|
|2021-2022||AEQUITAS Law Firm – Junior Associate|
|2019-2021||Bassin Law Clinic – Law Clinic Associate|
|2019-2020||Association of Legal Entities "League of Consumers of Kazakhstan" – Lawyer.|
|2021||Higher Law School Adilet, LLB, Kazakhstan|
|2017||Adilet College of Caspian University (graduated with honors).|
- Participated in projects involving registration, reorganization and liquidation of legal entities, de-registration of branches and representative offices of foreign legal entities.
- Participated in the preparation of a memorandum for a local company in connection with a disputable situation arising out of the counterparty's breach of contractual obligations.
- Preparation of a memorandum on the issues of electronic document management in the Kazakhstan territory.
- Advising a client on the issues of creation and registration of an Internet resource in the Kazakhstan territory.
- Participated in the preparation of a legal opinion for a client on the issues of information and industrial safety, re-issuance of permitting documents, transfer price formation and personal data.
Sholanov N., Greshnikov K., Cryptocurrency and Specifics of Operation of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in Kazakhstan // Forbes Kazakhstan – 2021.08.27. Read