Mr. Kulteleev specializes in civil and corporate law. After graduation from the University, he lectured on civil law. He has been with AEQUITAS since 2007 and has been heading the firm's registration sector since 2012. Tair is highly experienced in setting up and registering legal entities and has many times represented clients in relations with state authorities and in courts and arbitration.
In 2003, Tair Kulteleev graduated with honors from the entrepreneurship and law faculty of the Kazakh State Law University where he majored in business law.
He is a member of the Kazakhstan Bar Association and a respondent for the World Bank's legislation monitoring in the Doing Business ratings.
Mr. Kulteleev authored a number of publications in his area of specialization.
MOST REPRESENTATIVE PROJECTS
Re-Registration and Liquidation of Legal Entities
- Advice and representation in connection with registration matters for clients representing such world-famous brands as General Electric, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Lukoil, Hewlett-Packard, Mars, Gazprom Neft, Alfa Group, Johnson & Johnson, Schlumberger, Siemens, Scania, Sanofi, Promsvyazbank, and other.
- All-round legal support, including advice on different corporate law issues, development of a step-by-step plan of actions, drafting of all required documents, including new corporate documents, and legal assistance in re-registration for transactions involving acquisition of participation interests in such companies as Amity International LLP, Danone Kazakhstan LLP, EuroChem-Fertilizers LLP, and other.
- Advice to Chartis Kazakhstan Insurance Company JSC, Atomredmetzoloto OJSC, TransContainer OJSC, AlyansNefteTransPetro LLP and other companies on matters in connection with the acquisition of shares in Kazakh companies, and legal support in the transfer of shares.
- Legal support in the liquidation of structural subdivisions of such famous companies as Kodak, American Express Bank, Whirlpool, Hewlett-Packard and Uranium One.
- Advice on a range of corporate governance issues and amendment of foundation documents in order to improve the management structure of local subsidiaries and structural subdivisions of such well-known companies as Hewlett-Packard, Jones Lang LaSalle, Reckitt Benckiser, and a large world top-10 pharmaceutical company.
- Advice to renowned corporations, including General Electric, ExxonMobil and John Deere, on various licensing issues and other matters pertaining to Kazakhstan's permitting system.
- Advice to a foreign investor on solar power station construction issues and obtainment of relevant permits.
- Legal support in the process of changing chief executives of local subsidiaries and structural subdivisions of such famous companies as General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, Colgate-Palmolive, Reckitt Benckiser, Metro Cash & Carry, Coriant, Effective Energy N.V., Foodpanda, Mars, and Tolmar, involving appropriate notifications to governmental agencies.