Anton Alexeyev specializes in labor, administrative and corporate law. He is focused on advising local and international clients on various labor law matters, including structuring of labor relations and searches for optimal solutions for controversial dismissals.
Anton came to work with AEQUITAS in 2019. He has more than 9 years of experience in the field of labor relations and labor protection, 4 of which he was a state labor inspector.
Anton is excellent in dispute resolution, participation in complicated negotiations with employees and trade unions, and provision of assistance with accident investigations.
His experience of work in the state control sphere allows the clients to avoid adverse consequences of governmental agencies' inspections and protect their interests to the maximum extent possible.
Kazakhstan Bar Association
|2019-present||AEQUITAS Law Firm – Associate|
|2017-2019||Dogovor 24 Law Firm – Associate|
|2011-2016||State Labor Inspection Administration for the North Kazakhstan Oblast – State Labor Inspector|
|2015||M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, LLB, Kazakhstan|
|2009||M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, B.Fin, Kazakhstan|
|2006||College of North Kazakhstan University, B.Acc, Kazakhstan|
- Advising on the issues of regulation of labor relations in Kazakhstan, including the legitimacy of conducted inspections and the issues of bringing to administrative liability.
- Drafting of documents regulating labor relations, including establishment of HR departments in companies from the ground up.
- Advising and drafting of internal regulatory documents, including occupational safety and labor protection briefings.
- Settlement of collective labor disputes at enterprises.
- Support and protection of client's interests in the course of inspections conducted by the state labor inspection.
- Workshops and trainings for employees and employers on the labor legislation fundamentals.
- Advising companies on the issues of corporate governance, registration, re-registration, liquidation of companies, including companies with foreign participation.
- Registration and re-registration of companies, including associations and non-governmental organizations.
- Drafting of constituent documents and other documents regulating different aspects of activities of companies and their management bodies.
- Legal support of companies in negotiations in the course of conclusion of transactions, analysis of conditions and protection of interests in supply, sale and purchase, rent transactions, contract agreements, etc.
- Drafting of various civil contracts entered into in the course of activities of an enterprise, including sale and purchase, supply, assignment, loan, services, rent and joint venture agreements.
- Successful protection of interests of local employing companies in court in connection with labor disputes.
- Appealing the results of inspections and administrative sanctions to a superior authority and in court.
- Representing foreign and local companies in court in connection with disputes arising out of supply and services agreements.
- Claim settlement, including preparation of claims, oral negotiations with counterparties and analysis of disputable situations.
- Advising local companies on various issues relating to judicial proceedings and civil litigation.
- Advising major Korean construction companies and banks on the issues of financing and land law in connection with the APPLE TOWN residential complex construction in Almaty.
Chumachenko Yu., Alexeyev A. Data protection compliance in the CIS and neighboring countries: Top 10 FAQ. Kazakhstan chapter // ALRUD. – November 2020
Chumachenko Yu., Alexeyev A. COVID-19: back to work – guide for international employers in Kazakhstan // Ius Laboris. – November 2020
Chumachenko Yu., Alexeyev A. COVID-19: back to work – guide for international employers in Kazakhstan // Ius Laboris. – September 2020
Chumachenko Yu., Alexeyev A. Coronavirus: guide for international employers in Kazakhstan // Ius Laboris. – May 2020
Alexeyev A. Registration requirements for foreign nationals arriving in Kazakhstan waived // Ius Laboris. – February 2020
Alexeyev A. Neurodiversity, autism and the workplace: Kazakhstan chapter // Ius Laboris. – February 2020
Alexeyev A. Immigration and Global Mobility Update: Kazakhstan chapter // Ius Laboris. – February 2020
Alexeyev A. How to prepare for a labor inspection? // https://dogovor24.kz/ – February 2017.