Mr. Iminov is specializing in banking and civil law, and securities markets.
In 2020, he graduated with honors from Higher Law School Adilet of Caspian University. Mr. Iminov won numerous student Olympiads and competitions, grant of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the presidential state scholarship. After taking his internship with Ernst & Young Kazakhstan and AEQUITAS, he joined the firm in 2020.
|2020-present||AEQUITAS Law Firm – Junior Associate|
|2018-2020||Bassin Law Clinic – Law Clinic Associate|
|2020||Higher Law School Adilet, LLB, Kazakhstan|
- Participation in projects on reorganization, liquidation of legal entities, de-registration of branches and representative offices of foreign legal entities.
- Participation in due diligence of one of insurance companies of Kazakhstan.
Banking Law and Securities Markets
- Participation in a project involving additional issue of shares by a joint stock company.
- Participation in projects involving conclusion of international transactions with derivatives.
- Participation in challenging of transactions, debt recovery and resolution of other legal disputes.